Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Raya 2009 Juz Around the Corner!!!!!!!!

Hmm...... Raya is coming right up, guys!
I want to wish all of you especially to my group members,, Kak Zura and Dani,, and also to our beloved,handsome,Sir Fakhzan,,(cehh.......haha XD) "Selamat Hari Raya,Maaf Zahir dan Batin"...
This year's Raya maybe the last Raya I'm going to celebrate with my beloved family.....
Because for the next3 6 Raya ahead I'm going to celebrate it in 'somewhere' else......
Felt so sad when to think of it......
Huhu..... But at the same time,,I got 'cheerishful' news yesterday from one of my closest friend in UPMKB,,Saki a.k.a Kino............
Hehe..... She said she got offer of furthering her study in Egypt as well.......
In Uni. Al-Azhar......
Better than my offer,,leh....... Hihi.......
And I'm so damn happy about it because at least there is still 'somebody' that I know,,standing on the same land,,same country as me.... Hehehe.....
This year's Raya we are going to celebrate it in Weston....
It is actually my father's village,,dowh......
Hmm.... Ok,,I think I had written enough things now.......
After a too-long-writing-blog-vacation........... Kekeke................
Hope I got hundreds and hundreds of 'Duit Raya' this year!!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!! So,,once again,,HAPPY RAYA all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment